I've really enjoyed seeing all of the awesome curriculum materials everyone has made! What program(s) do you use to create your worksheets, units, etc? Also where do you find all of the awesome graphics?
I've always stuck with using Word because that is what I had and knew how to use. I've become quite a whiz at word, but realized it limiting the things I can create. I'm ready to expand my horizons and learn new ways to make eye catching classroom materials!
Thanks for helping a teacher out!
I have just stuck with Word. I've gotten quite skilled at the program and it works well for me. I realize there are limitations with the program, but I'm still happy with it. As far as graphics, I purchase mine from Scrappin Doodles. One pack of clip art can go a long way.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the recommendation! I will check Scrappin Doodles out!
ReplyDelete